Registration in advance required
Join NIRI NY as we convene participants from the investor relations and investment communities to discuss capital allocation practices and alignment with corporate strategy.
A critical part of driving long-term shareholder value is an effective capital allocation strategy and optimized capital structure. With increasing focus by investors on uses of cash, IR professionals need to be well-versed in how investors view their company’s capital deployment alternatives and the resulting strategic decisions the company makes.
Topics the panel will explore include:
- Trends in capital allocation, from M&A and capital spending to buybacks and dividends
- How capital allocation differs by industry and economic cycle
- Pros and cons of various deployment options
- Role of executive compensation in providing incentives to build value
- How investors assess companies’ capital allocation skills
Vice President, Portfolio Manager
T. Rowe Price
Michael J Mauboussin
Managing Director and Head of Global Financial Strategies
Capital Allocation – Evidence, Analytical Methods, and Assessment Guidance
Senior Vice President, Investor Relations
Katie Royce, Senior Director of Investor Relations, Cognizant
7:45-8:00 am: Registration and Continental Breakfast
8:00-9:15 am: Panel Discussion
THIS EVENT IS FREE TO BOTH MEMBERS AND NON-MEMBERS.
Please note that absolutely no walk-ins will be allowed
CLICK HERE to register.